Sunday, February 14, 2010

There is a first for everything!

So I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time but mostly just hummed and hawed and threw the idea back and forth. In looking back at my journal from 2009, it was ridiculous to see how many goals I had made that never lasted a week! I am the epitome of one who has the "road paved with good intentions..." and decided that needs to stop!

So 2010 is my year! It has already been fantastic but I want to make it even better. I am taking the necessary steps to make some of my dreams from the past 6 years become a reality! And plus, I wanted to start a blog to journalize some of the crazy things that happen in my life....shame I didn't have this up and running 6-7 months ago! Those times were a real doozie and provided my apartment with great entertainment for weeks. But let's hope in the months up and coming there will be some good times to post about....

1 comment:

  1. I love it love it love it!! I am SO happy you started a blog!! you are adorable katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete