Friday, September 24, 2010

Dream A Little Dream...

It has been quite some time since I have made a new post. It's sad to think that right around the time I decided to start a blog...my life got a heck of a lot less exciting. Even Kody comments on it. Kody has always been one to appreciate a good drama story. He loves it. Not so much the lack of it lately.

Now just wait. When I say that, don't let the image of me being a drama queen come to mind. I'm not. The exact opposite to be sure! Even my dreams don't have drama. Typical people have crazy dreams. Like the 'being lost in a jungle held hostage by an African tribe that wants to sacrifice you to their tiki god but suddenly saved by blue aliens' sort of dreams. But I'm not typical. No sir. My dreams involve me waking up and getting dressed, going to school and taking notes, driving home and working on homework, and then getting ready for bed...(if I'm real lucky their will be a little down time for pleasure reading). Honest to goodness! Those are my dreams! I wish I could say that my dreams were as such in order to compensate for my real life being fun-filled with crazy adventures and excitement...but I'm trying to be good and not lie. My dreams can get somewhat exciting at times though. Like this one night, in my dream I was taking notes in my Management Accounting class and I distinctly remember drawing a picture of a red truck to help me remember a concept. Then the following night, (now this is where it gets REALLY exciting!!), in my dream I got home from school and was reviewing the notes from class, when I saw the picture of the red truck I had drawn the night before!!! Amazing isn't it! My dreams connected from one night to the next!

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true." Oh dear. Is anyone else a little concerned for me?












So now that you are reading this and feeling sorry for the sad and studious life I lead, maybe next time you will stop and forgive me for waiting so long in between posts!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha ok Katie!! This post made me laugh....and then miss you!! I think i need to send some of my malaria pills your way. One of the major side affects is crazy psychedelic dreams! And believe me....they weren't lying. Maybe you would enjoy them more then most people!! hahaha! I love every last picture by the way!! Soo funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy sleep pictures. Thanks for commenting Katie Jo. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute pics! Loved this! We need to catch up! I can infuse some drama for you if you like lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love the pictures. I love the closeness you have with your siblings. Maybe boring dreams are a sign of a good peaceful sleep. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete