Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Well actually it's not really that cold outside but I am definitely not complaining! I've decided that I wouldn't even mind if we don't have a white christmas! But knock on wood!

School ended with a bang. I didn't have any finals so I've basically been done for a week, and then plus some extra tutoring here and there. I realized more about how much of a wimp I am though. The last week of school I practically lived in the IB Commons lab working on a project for my Computerized Accounting class. It was a group project but I have issues 'letting go' so I kind of just did the whole 40 hour ordeal on my own (for some odd strange reason my partner didn't mind in the slightest)! I was helping another group set up their company and the guy, Ron, called me Stevie. I didn't correct him and so it went on...and on and on. "Look at the numbers that Stevie calculated for depreciation." "Check to see if Stevie has the same invoices." "Stevie, how did you set up your payroll?" After a couple hours I was getting ready to leave when one of the guys I tutored came over and asked, "Katie, could you come and look at our accounting case? Our numbers aren't working." Ron asked what my name was and then apologized profusely because he said he had been calling me 'Stevie' for the past few hours. I laughed and said, "Oh really! I hadn't even noticed!" There was a girl named Stevie in my last ward so I wonder if Ron had ever met her. Ok so dumb story but...well that's as good as it gets.

I came across this video and thought it was the most clever thing I've seen in a long time!



Merry Merry Christmas!

PS- After Friday, I'll be able to wake up in the morning and be able to see!!!

1 comment: