Thursday, February 24, 2011

1 Year Anniversary!!


It has been 1 year since I ventured into my blogging beginnings! And what a year it has been! I turned 23 this week, and I have spent a lot of time reflecting on myself and who I am. I know I can be so frustrating with ALL my weirdness and indecisiveness and whims and peculiarities and absolute craziness. So thanks for being so great and putting up with everything! I honestly have the most amazing family and friends.
Do you want to hear a few things that make me a little strange?!? Some known--maybe some unknown.
  • I wear nylons almost every flipping day. And I LOVE them.
  • I love sitting in the dark! When I go to the school to study, I find a little room on the side and sit in there with the light off. People walk past thinking it is an empty room and then give me the weirdest look when they see me sitting there! I even get ready in the dark and usually without a mirror.
  • I spent at least $100-200 on fresh blueberries while I was in Virginia. They were my guilty pleasure.
  • I can't sleep with any doors open.
  • I can't swim with my face in the water. Jenn and I go to the University Pool every Wednesday morning at 6 and I am like a 5 year old girl that can't get her face wet. I do laps with my glorified doggy paddle.
  • I sometimes keep the tags on my clothes after I buy them. I'm pretty sure my grad dress still has the tag on.
  • When I set my alarm, the first and last numbers have to always be the same. Like 6:16, 7:27, 4:54, etc.
  • My mom says I drink loudly. (I don't know what she is talking about but....)
So yes, there are just a few of my quirks. Thanks for putting up with all of them.


"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just Be Happy!"

4 comments:

  1. katie you are so stinking cute! i miss your face...and i totally hate putting my face in water too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha - Katie i burst out laughing when i read about you not taking the tags off. When i forget to take them off and then wear the shirt only to remember after it's itching me i ALWAY think of you!! hahah! You are just too funny! Happy B-lated Birthday by the way!!! My mom keeps telling me she randomly runs into and its starting to make me very jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me miss you even more! i love your quirks and..... ahem you sit in the dark? now why is this? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha loved this! sad that you ususally keep your tags on cuz then you prob would of been able to return your aritizia shirt. ha here I thought I was helping you out! loved spending time with you this week and I'm just so lucky to have you as a friend katie girl! LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete