Saturday, February 26, 2011

So This Is Love....


That's right! I have found the kind of love that makes you weak in the knees and warms the soul from the top of my toes to the bottom of my head. I never knew I could be this happy. I just want to lay in my bed all day dreaming and never get out.




It all started with my parents. People always say that your parents know what you really need, and this is so true! They changed my life and set me up with...a heated mattress cover! I come home from a long day at school, touch that magic little button, and suddenly feel like I can accomplish anything.


My room is the only room downstairs. Generally, the basement is the warmest part of the house....but ya, not where I live. I brought a thermometer from home a couple weeks ago just to see how cold it would get at night in my room. 4 degrees!!! So basically I sleep in a fridge. Lately it has been consistently around that 10 degrees though. Flipping freezing I tell ya! But with my new bed, well it is just the most amazing thing ever. Thanks Mom and Dad!

And I still love watching American Idol, even though my absolute favorite guy of all time didn't make it past Holly wood week. And I won't tell you what I think of Steven Tyler, because it makes my mom upset! But on Wednesday after the Girl's performance, I wrote down my top 12 of who I thought would be chosen...and I was bang on! 12 for 12 (even though they chose 13). Pretty impressive if I say so myself! But not gonna lie, I was sad to see Brett Loewenstern go. I did quite enjoy him.

Steve Beghun was my favorite! I could listen to the 30 seconds of him singing all day long. And he is an accountant!! It doesn't get any better than that!

(It was a corny joke though)




(ha shame on you for whoever thought this post would be about something else....)

4 comments:

  1. I feel ashamed Katie! :)
    But I totally understand your love for the heater. It can change your life! Especially in 4 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I'll be honest and say....you had me! haha and ps I almost had a heart attack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how to read the Steven Tyler comment. But, I am assuming your mom doesn't think too highly of him. I'm not saying I think highly of Steven Tyler, but. there is a certain something, I gotta say. I think he is perfect for AI. Talk to me Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Joe! I love your posts, they're hilarious. I have to agree, a heated mattress, blanket, whatever is a beautiful thing. Oops I think I'm commenting on the wrong post, oh well. It sounds like you're going to need that mattress for some serious relaxation after you get home from your CRAZY schedule. Save some time for you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete