Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Fortune You Seek Is In Another Cookie...

Check one off my Bucket List!

I think I am in the wrong profession! I would love to wear crazy clothes and play cards all day long. So basically it was all a bunch of 'fortune cookie' stuff but I loved it. She definitely had a lot to say about the relationship aspect of my life more so than anything else.
Last weekend we went to the 'Celebrate Fairfax' Fair. I love a good fair. There were rides and booths and games and shows and food.......and a full fledged honest-to-goodness psychic. I've walked past countless shops that advertise palm or tarot card readings or something or other. And there has always been a part of me, a longing if you will, to succumb to that little desire and have my future told! So I did. I'm not one of those people that really believes in fate or signs in the stars or anything. (Although a couple months ago, my horoscope was creepily accurate. Like it's not even funny creepily accurate!) But here is what Madame Zora told me....



There have been some changes in your life- some that you are resistant to and some you embrace.

There will be a move in your future. And although it will be overwhelming, it will have a positive impact in your life. Don't be afraid.

There are things that you am not facing head on in your work and career focus. Don't be resistant to taking another look and heading in different directions. Be open to opportunities that present themselves,

Love and Relationships...There are 2 energies surrounding that aspect of your life. A negative and a positive energy. The negative energy is in your past. You have been very resistant and full of negative feelings towards such associations. You have been hurt by friends and loved ones when it comes to relationships. Because of past affairs, interactions, circumstances, and experiences, you have created a negative aura when it comes to commitment. But that is going to change. There is a positive energy is in your future. The next person you meet will have a positive influence (watch out!). But you need to be careful to not let past events and feelings come through into this new relationship.


I think I am in the wrong profession! I would love to wear crazy clothes and play cards all day long. So basically it was all a bunch of 'fortune cookie' stuff but I loved it. She definitely had a lot to say about the relationship aspect of my life more so than anything else.


Life is definitely a mystery. I am so grateful that I have other places I can turn to for answers. But every once in a while it is fun to have someone gaze into their crystal ball for you...



And I want to wish my Dad and brothers a Happy Father's Day. I have the most amazing family and the most amazing parents. I Love You Dad!!

Hands down, my most favorite picture of my Dad EVER!! What a shining personality! It's no wonder I've turned out the way I have!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post Honey - You can tell life has been crazy and we haven't been on the computer much! You do have a great dad and a great family. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete